FROM THE WRITER'S DESK

Never judge a book by it's cover.
True value is not material; it goes way beyond the physical. It comes with experience garnered.

Tuesday 14 January 2020

MyYa's Cafe - The Best Coffee Place in Lagos, Nigeria

Hey Guys!,

Happy New Year to you all. I Just wanted to mention the best coffee place in Lagos, I just visited, called MyYa's Cafe @ 6 Emma Abimbola Cole Street, Lekki Phase 1, Lagos Nigeria.



PRODUCT
The ambience was refreshing, the Waffles was to die for, the Frappe is one of my favourites, I can have it all day, as a matter of fact I do have it everyday I visit the cafe. If you are looking for things to do in Lagos Nigeria. I Will definitely recommend visiting MyYa's Cafe.



CUSTOMER SERVICE
The staff are so friendly that I couldn't believe my eyes that I was actually in Nigeria. Customer Service with a difference, I didn't think it existed here. I believe they also do fresh ground coffee, I am not a fan of hot coffee, but I must say the aroma that day, was so seducing and inviting.

AMBIENCE
The ambience was refreshing, in a nice secluded spot, away from all the hustle and bustle of Lagos. As soon, as i walked in to jazz music playing, which makes a change from the afrobeats, I constantly keep hearing everyday. The seating area, made me feel so special, like I was in a VIP lounge, did I also mention they provided FREE WIFI too.

AFTER SALES
I noticed that after I have had my time at MyYa's I paid my bill and as I was leaving they provided me with a loyalty card, which states that on my 6th visit, my coffee or smoothie will be FREE! I think I will be coming here everyday now for my special frappe :-)

I was also told that they do events that cater for the corporate world, delivery service, birthday packages, games night and family fun day event.



This is a place for one to visit. I state my claim to it. MyYa's thanks for making my moment at your cafe so enjoyable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

MyYa's Cafe - The Best Coffee Place in Lagos, Nigeria

Hey Guys!, Happy New Year to you all. I Just wanted to mention the best coffee place in Lagos, I just visited, called MyYa's Cafe @ ...